Sunday, January 11, 2009

don't fall too hard .. look up

yesterday I slept at four. Today woke up at 8am, my eyes barely open, pulling my eye harshly to fix in the contact lenses, I've lost my contact lenses, starving, rushing to prepare go to church leading the children to sing, rushing to shop photocopy which need it at the meeting in the afternoon .... still have to update and distribute the paper work, as a secretary in sunday's school teacher which I just finished at 4am in the morning ..wohoo. give me a round of applause .....i'm such a procrastinator .. no body would be 1st procrastinator ever

That's not the most dissapointment part .. the most dissappointing part was the document and papers that I've just photocopy .........after a long discussion ........... become a pile of recycle paper......................................................because they rediscuss the agenda and make amendment regarding the NEW NEW NEW year plan, not using the previous new year plan which I've just photocopy ............. and again appointed to some handle some heavy task ......sometimes I wonder, I am not good even close to loser why I appointed to some task ...can I handle it !!

i'm unhappy felt like why this happen to me ..I've been rushing to finish the papers, in 4am morning, photocopy, distribute, making amendment but now i'm looking at the whole stack of paper .. hahaha .. what am I going to do .....
mood .. 50%

Haih !! after express it out and craving for the food I like .. felt so much better, ... I am going to ZZzzz .. yet tomorrow another new gracious day !! I just hope I could cope with anything unexpected and live as much as I could ...accept my new friend of 2009, his name call "pressure" sometime is better to look upon the sky facing the sunshine
so what !! why should I dwell in the pit of unhappiness
how great the sky, how small I am, why should I worry .. I'm not the one who control
and how small is my worries are and how great is the creator !!
look and I smile again =)
mood - 70%
song: stand up stand up for Jesus

No comments: