Friday, January 16, 2009

Watch your step


these few day I've stepped Back

The main reason I started to step backward, I think the main reason WAS
because I started to see myself in others eye ..
the thing I scare the most is this feeling
Step backward .... holding back

now
when human in trouble, I think the only refuge is the God and the people surrounding
friends ..
They always care how I feel, How's my mood each day .. i felt grateful
after today cell group, and a accident gathering fellowship ..
I felt so much better .. so much ..
so now ... I hope whenever I started to step backward in life ..
I hope again someone just hold on me ...push me forward ...
through the people around me ...
I want to say the people around me are the angel from God
so don't need to look for the angel .. because they are always around us
everyone around us are angel, black one, the who likes to nag, who care for me, who always call me to love myself more, who always help me, who give me a smile, who encourage me
Although they might not be the perfect angel, but look at myself ..neither do I ..
because I am imperfect, but the special, unique in them, the thing I don't have in me .. just you
is what I admire the most ...so no need to pretend like someone else ..because everything in us are already beautiful .. I like who they are ..God like who I am .. God like who you are.
We can't see where is HIM ..but he already there prepare for us .. everything
Everyone .. Because HE loves every one
So
STEP FORWARD ..LOOK FORWARD ..
I don't want to see myself from others eye again ...
I want to take a BIG STEP and never look back ..

"I was holding back
Now I've come undone
Clearly it's time to make a change
Or i could keep sitting and waste all day
I know that it's time for me to move
I've been given this minute to use
What we do here is just the beginning
New life is starting at every ending
every day could be MINE day "


song of the day -this could be our day (Addison Road)

No comments: