Saturday, January 17, 2009

Self-centered is an obstacle


When some incident just interrupt in your plan or
some unexpected plan just interrupt your time ..
again procrastinate your day .. your hectic schedule
I shouted so hard and loud in the car today .."ARGH "
the Frustration and impatient ...felt so guilty ..
yea .. that's me ..
sometimes we'll have some incident that just across your day
interrupt in my day ...I just lose control ...
and plus ...I still can't change from being last minute
and never get my things done at once ..
I doubt I am not that great in my own expectation
stuff will started to lose
the reason why will make me a procrastinator i think is because my arrogant ..
my own self-centered .. i think ok I am good enough .. I never learn
I'm not humble .. I would think that everything would be so fine and smooth ..
without preparation or devote myself whole-heartedly ..
I think every thing will be ok .. because " I could cope with it " because I said so
everything I I I .. what thing so great about my self ..
now I realize I'm weak.... I still have to start from the basic .. beginning ..
not looking myself so damn important .. and "BIG " is the word
"ok be patient Est, put down the "I" in my life .. and started to accept the cruelty of life,
you have to toil and hard work for harvest and crops"

No comments: