Saturday, January 31, 2009

fix ??

could I fix this shite today just happen
consequences that I have to bear with it
I really sick of the striking, loud screaming voice of him
why must shout at everyone and even hit the door, chair and all
I don't understand every time since I was kid
I know is absolutely is my fault
but could you just try to do something with it
i tried to be understand and put myself in your shoe
but just don't shout .. just don't .. ok ..
don't make yourself look like a mad dog that keep barking ...
I don't want to be like him .....
don't learn the bad things from your parents
because some attitude that they behaved we'll tend to learn
that's call parental-effect
I don't believe any single attitude or behavior is from biological or genetics reason
they are just role model that we would follow ..fast and unconsciously be a copy cat
I don't want to learn how to shout like him
indeed, could he just shout softly, nicely and hold on his tongue ..
I hate people shout at me ..loudly .....with the harsh voice ...
"hello, i'm just beside, why must you scold so loud and clear, I AM NOT DEAF AND DUMB "

No comments: