Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY day of greeting ..blessing ...appreciative

esthertee

they'r + fern !! they are gang of funny people, nice people
I"M BACK
what a nice "balik kampung" tripss ..
I just leave my thing unpack there and swirled on my chair
and start facebook-ing
reading the 127 photos comment on the photos above and more photos on facebook
funny, straightforward, shooting !!!
funnny !!
enlighten my tiredness .....
I miss my college's friend la =0
I miss my friend too !!
the gang we've always hang out "G"gang !!
Wohoo .. felt lucky and so damn blessed .
with those friends and family around ..
miss my grandma in Johore d !!
hey friend
" enjoy your day spending with families and friends, because we would never know if there is tomorrow for us to gasp for a breath of air ......... "


"Appreciate, embrace, Love " =)

unstoppable rhyme-especially for you (MYMP)

No comments: