Monday, January 19, 2009

Here it comes again


walk through the stair case .. In serious dilemma .. the connection is still in me getting more and much more stronger sometimes really hate myself thinking and missing but don't know why sometimes I scared I will lose it just have a strong feeling in some of the corner around which the shadow would just pop in my mind without knowing .. Can I stop all this just like have a short term memory lost or in some trauma now the place which I used to go is the place I scare to step in the place where ......use to go there every morning Why i just can't skip that moment of taught ... Ahem ... I don't know when I could get over it can I have an expired date .. my new year resolution in this year, I will try my best to let go .. and don't ever fall in a pit of shite...again ..
don't let this bugging me again ...never again .

No comments: