Thursday, January 8, 2009



these few day in college i find that
The emptiness fills the whole college..is the only I could find
remember used to searching and looking around
at least hoping that ..
but now ..
I seldom go to the place which I used to look for
do not like the sudden coldness inside ..
reminds me ..
all I could find is the memory
and current emptiness ..and shadow every corner
I miss the time ..
every corner ..every places ..
Thanks for adding color in my life and
It was the best moment I've in 2008 .
Thanks for the memories
Thank you .. wish all the best your brand new life in there ..many miles miles away =) *hugs*

this is how it begin ..

"Every once in a lifetime,
Someone like you comes along in a dream,
A dream so real, it scares me,
Right back to the start (to where it begins)

It's such a strong connection,
Feelings and thoughts that I can't explain,
I wish that I could find a way,
And listen to my heart

It's such a nothing day, hard to find a smile
And though you’re miles away, it only takes,
A moment to start
Cos I have been waiting for you to appear"

No comments: