Sunday, January 18, 2009

Simple experince

Today the first time in my life watching my friends from the procedure admitted in the hospital
first time in my life, visiting the hospital on sunday .woot ..
Hospital was so quiet and feeling eerie even can hear my footstep walking in the corridor
and she was admitted into a 5 person room but just she alone
I felt the emptiness in the big big space hospital room ..
silence just fill the room ..
Silence great .. and i realized that in hospital that's the amazing place
call " the death of life" and the "born of life"
in a minute there are people dying and the next minute a new born baby was born
include the transition of mood ..under the same root .
there are people cheering and there are people mourning for illness ..
since I was kid till now I still have a respect feeling or a special feeling when the moment I stepped into the hospital. Whoo!
Take a look around the hospital you would have so much fun and again give you a pause moment to read " Life" ..