Tuesday, January 20, 2009

free me


Free me

no restriction or a set of rule how should I react
or a serious self-conscious or self-awareness
Today my " Petrol Tank " is FULL !!
completely glad and smiling just .. simple Free ..
here doesn not referring mean to free or time
is something from inside
that just hooo happy-free inside
at night, walking around college during law break time
and yet I still thinking nonsense go to the places where the shadow around the places
still in dilemma haih .. yet still today I miss some thing should be presence there
emptiness plus the cold breeze in the college .. there was no body there
i still wondering when is the time to let go completely
beside that part, erm ..I am still can enjoy my day
I knew that everything is just so fine today
yea .. simple free me !!
=)

No comments: