Saturday, January 24, 2009

are you a giver ???

Extremely exhausted !! completely tiring day
I am sick of driving currently ..
today in one day heading so many places going crazy, compete with the time
Today i've learn a great lesson .. from church
Do you know that one month if I could save 20 bucks ..
20 bucks ???? do you think a lot ?
it would be just 1/10 of my monlthy "allowance"
but I just know that 20 bucks we could actually help a uneducated child to know what is knowledge !! 20 bucks will be their school expenses
and 50 bucks !! more awesome and useful for them
RM 50 could be their monthly living cost !!!
look !!! how pathetic !!! I could spend RM 50 bucks in A DAY .. for goodness!!
i start to count and have the guts to save money already !!
i've determine to save money for this reason !!
Ooh now I just know a small amount of money to me actually meant a lot a a lot for others !!
Last time I used to be so understanding and a money saver ...
last time, I didn't lie !!! my friend could prove it !!
now ...... i think i need to repent !!
no more starbucks and coffee beans for ..........................half year ???? could I !!
until i save a cent first !!
i really regret la .. Today is the 3rd time I go to starbucks within a week !!!
could you imagine !! i've already spend 50 bucks for my damn drink and come out with PEE !!!
Oh no !!! Now I just realized how spoilt I am !! 50 bucks is a monthly living cost for a child man !!! how could I spending on a PEE !!
I need to SAVE !! i knew I woe many times already
but this time i'm thinking isn't affordable for me to adopt a child ..
i'll think about it ..
maybe until I have a stable saving ..
because I'm really Broke but I still spending !!
where is my GUTS and my self-control !!
I admire person who can be a saver they are not selfish .



TOmorrow Balik kampung for CNY !! i would die of " offline syndrome" in Johore !! I will !!
but my dad give me a"good" suggestion !!
he says " YOU COULD ONLINE IN STARBUCKS AND COFFEE BEAN !! "
"DAD NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
NOT !!!!! what a good suggestions !!! YOU'll PAY !!! (*grin)
Muhahaha I think i really need a financial plan for my daily expenses !!
I need to help my parents to save money (yea right ........).. economy crisis man !!
" I NEED I HAVE TO !!!! i think i'm going to adopt a child and provide them 50bucks rather than spending on starbucks come out with pee !! , 50 bucks is so useful for them to go to school woi !!"
ok i'm going to ~~~~ let's google to worldvision or compassion !!!
Look !! I won't let myself indulge in luxurious thing and shopping !!
I am going to do a money plan a resolution !! to save the children !!
I want to be a giver rather than a spender !!
I want to be a master to control money, not the one under the control of $$
worldvision count on me, i'll in !!
to help the children and be a giver !!

MONEY WILL BE MY GIANT in MY LIFE !!
that I have to face !!

"Make all you can,
save all you can,
give all you can !! "
ps




No comments: