Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is for ah gaik and phey

" I'm sorry for making the empty promises to you all
and ah gaik ..... these few days i really don't know how to talk to you about this ..
so few days I didn't call you up
I felt very very very bad
I should talk to you guys early
i know how happy and excited you all know that I'm coming
I felt so bad !!!
I ... speechless
Summore you guys being so good considering everything for me
give me courage and comfort me
I even felt bad ....
thinking why you all treat me so good
and I've done this to you all...
I'm sorry you guys having exams and have to bother you all
and making plan for me
this PPK person ...........
haih !! I'm such a bad friend right ........
I hate myself making promise d
and give you all hope
and then a big dissappointment,
i'm not busy, even i'm busy
i'll do as much as I can to finish my thing and go !
just like you all always come back even you guys have presentation
but have some parents permission problem,
i felt that I'm such a useless friend to you all
even a small promise I can't fulfill ...and making you all sad and worry
besides sorry I don't know what should I do ..
if you all angry at me
you all can shout at me, beat me, k
no hiding any feelings from me ......
haih ... sometimes I think I am a person don't deserve friends like you all beside me
I can't give anything to you all ..
besides give you all worries and empty promises
I don't hope for forgiveness
I am just hoping you all don't distracted in your exam because of this matters
is not worth ...........

" i'm sorry "

No comments: