Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SUNSHINY !!


Today ends ..
I have spend more time smiling than mourning
and today ..
WHEE !!!! I've seen SUNSHINE !!! SHINE !!!!!!
Whee ! sunshine drop on my head, warm my skin and my soul !!
I've loving it man !!
Mood increase to 90% ..
But I've seen many people around me not in a mood .. laugh
I understand ...we can't be happy every moment in our life
But i feels bad that I can't help up .. or make them laugh
I can't do anything or bring happiness to them
I know the bad awful feeling .
you will feel like you'r soul is totally empty
I hope they can find something that could make them smile again !!
I've swear to myself .. I'm going to smile today.. I did it!
left the unhappy to God ..back to the source of joy
come whatever shite !!
I am ready to face it !! Coma coma coma coma !!
Have a nice rest and I'll go work out tomorrow !!

No comments: