Thursday, January 22, 2009

Small act .. big impact


I realized sometimes not everything seems hard to cope right
depends on how we see the matter ..
Today, yet still feeling sick a bit . but that's not really bugging me
erm and now my heart fill with gratitude and I felt so blessed
every one is being so kind and nice to me ..
who said there is no good people around us
I think definitely wrong ..
actually we could find love very easy .. no need to keep searching
is just beside and inside
look around me .. the "angels around me "
with a small little act I felt beloved
my other mom " mak angkat"
today she brought some of the food which I like to eat
and she actually remember what I like to eat
she brought the drink I used to drink during my childhood
although now is not my favourate food anymore
but I look at the food that sent by a loving heart
a heart that she had carefully concern of my needs and care what I like
before and currently .. she would never change ..
we don't have any family relationship but her love for me really touched my heart.
PLUS !! just now ah gaik she was actually not feeling well but she still busying planning for tomorrow gathering ..and remind me need to be happy .Thanks
and sometimes my mum would actually drop me some notes and place it at my door
remind me to eat the breakfast .. although the breakfast was not made by her ..
but is the heart ..
that I would know .. In this big big world

although everyone seems cold, but I am in someone's mind
although this world is self-centered, but I am in someone's heart
although this world is war-ing and in hard-circumstances,
but I am felt love =)

I want to sing it out loud I'm the blessed person in the world.
so sometimes giving is not a certainly loss
the person who gives is the one received the most

No comments: