Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have money crisis !!


it cost me more to be poor !!!

I need persistent and determination for the resolution ..

Argh !!!
especially $$$$$$ and food plus shopping
GAgagagagaga !!
how could I resist from food, spending money
I've already making a deal with my mom
if I start saving this year,
she would probably give me a credit card .
muahahaha ...but sadly she won't debit any cent of money into my ATM !!
sob sob ... how could she be so cruel to me . this poor child ..
she would just give me 500 bucks per month exclude petrol
how do I live with a 500 bucks per month ...
In the past, I spent 900 bucks a month .. now have to cut cost to half !!
(at least got 5% additional)
first understand my situation first k
first .. i do not have home cook food for my meal hence I have to spend for food\
second .. My mom is super duper busy
sometimes I have to shop for my own stationary, daily needs, clothing
Argh !! How how should I kick my habits off !!
how !! I wonder ...how...SOS !!
I have to make a financial plan ..
how could I survive with the 500 bucks per month !!
oh God, give me persistent and whole-heart determination !!

No comments: