Friday, January 2, 2009

a happy momeny means a lot to me


"we miss u lotssssss........really miss the momment that u scream at us......u put water into the drink when it is 2 sweet .....n your hair...n all the moments when u r wit us....mis u lots n lots n lots n lots......."

this is the comment I've received from Emma I used to call her chicken little ..
thx for not forgetting me in your life .. till today.. although already passes 2 years
sorry for not appearing in the band for the past 2 years
i used to promise you all
i'll come back every performance in the band
no matter what occasion I've promised ...
I started to miss the moment I used to in a band ..
the best band .. Give me the most memorable happy moment
although every day we have to screamed at our junior
and fighting with Teresa Chai, fighting with each other ..
although a lot a lot of happening scene, drama
a lot of unsolved problems
but that's the moment i used to enjoy alot under the sun, in the field
sacrifices our academic, time and energy ..
But that's the moment I happily committed my self in the band .
haih .. when I looked back
I still have a feeling that undescribable feeling
the last time which I was ..
the now .
the new I ....


my lovely juniors( not really junior.. the friends and the friend that held me to become a better me)
these a few words for you all:
" as time passes by, I will gradually faded in your life and memory, but you all do really give me a great time last time which I used to be in the band, become a mother that taught you .. screamed at you, laugh with you all, but now .... life keep moving on ..you and me will tend to forgetting each other, i will gradually become a passerby in your life.. but the memorable moment ...will always carved in my heart ..in the bottom of my heart... thanks for the memories and thank your that I've met you all in my past days ..
you all must work hard and keep moving on ... hold on the band and your "family member" in the band, together build a awesome, unforgettable memories, strive together .. for the band, for you and for me, k? don't forget all the promises you've promised to me !!"
love esther

No comments: