Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shittest moment ,.. that's enough


today is the third of emo-ing I am not in the mood to go out .today the sky still dull and I can't feel the warmness of the sun My heart yet still .. dwell in coldness, dreadful no mood .. I am sleepy .. suffering from Insomnia yesterday night finally received a good news " class has been canceled !!". Yohoo ! because I know my condition now is not ok, I can't even smile
just like a skeleton without soul better stay and dying at home ..after two hours nap finally feeling better a bit at least
OK !! I have decided I should be determine that
tomorrow I want to see the sunshine
and melt my heart tomorrow ..
Maximum 3 days ..being not happy ..
That's it !! I'd enough ! I hate this awful feeling !!
I can't dwell in this whole pit of shite-thing again
Today just cry out loud like there's no tomorrow !!
just like the rainy day today ...after a few day with the absence of sunshine .
the sky .. pour out tears
Tomorrow the fourth day ..
I will have to get up and ..
shout out loud
" I WANT TO BE HAPPY !! chase away the dark cloud in me !! "
I want to walk out from the unhappy soul
NO body can lead me astray !

"Lord, help me this person who desperate for joy in my days "

No comments: