Thursday, January 29, 2009

what if I am in bad-day




What if I was in that circumstances which others have been through right now
in a circumstances which are poor, desperately need help, never heard gospel before, no love in me, what if i can't feel love, have no true friends, do not have a family which stand by me always, isolate in loneliness, suffering in illness .......................
would I able to cope with it ......???


I know there would be the day I would know and understand, walk through and experiences ...
I wonder .....what if in my lifetime I have to been through a lot of thorns road
.how my lifetime would be.....
I know some hard circumstance is a life progress ....
till one day, I still have to walk pass the thorn in life ...
i just wonder how would I respond and face that "bad" day will happen to me ..
what if my life in really thorn circumstances, harsh circumst
would my life still be happy like now .. or I would be happier in hard circumstances
would my life would be in dull or full of colours
would the day be the bad day or contrast it would be a day full of joy
I really want to know the answer ....
i only have to answer to myself when the day I shut my eyes ....
i am looking forward
would I be the flower still gloom among the thorns ...
grow absolutely beautifully in the bushed and thorns
or would be the flower which dying with the grass
which would stepped by others
and being thrown and burn with the dying grass ..dreadfully ..hopeless

No comments: