Friday, January 9, 2009

another awesome dayZZ




today woke up in the morning the first instinct "Let's go beach !! " Ok grab my bag, devotion thing, bible heading to the beach !! YOhoo !!
great, there was no body there .. quiet no screaming or cheering of people I like it .. it was calm and quite .. it has been a long time did not step on the beach the sea breeze hitting the skin and every pores on my skin hair got messy because blown by the cool air breeze listen to the waving sound looking at the beautiful blue-ing sky ...birdy ..even BIG CRAB !!
feel that everything in me is in slow pace.. my footstep, heartbeat, breathing .. of course my thought i feel peace ~~~
Good to feeling this way ..
although is alone .. but not feeling pathetic however feel the freedom being alone a happiness being alone enjoy that space and thought cross though my mind Sometime we have to like totally disconnect with outside world and just focusing on the " ME " inside. It is important for me to have some leisure time for "I"
When I heading back to home
my foot steps are tender and light .. then I said " Let's go watch Australia alone " wohoo !! that movie totally awesome ... Awesome .. 4thumbs up the best movie in my list ...is so meaningful and full of inspiration ..
Today .. yet .. another awesome day passed ..

I hope that each day I could have fill of smiling, meaningful, and joyous day simple, ease, smiling ..

No comments: