Saturday, January 10, 2009

Awful


songs: tell me where it hurts
Mood : 30 %
Today .. Yet a day passed I dunno y the awful feeling flushed into my day Not saying that everything against me but today is just not the in mood I think that's call mood swingy ~~ hate that awful feeling went to crowded places, looking at every one socializing but I felt damn coldness inside .. a thought across my mind " run !! run from this places, maybe I should isolate myself" sorry guys i'm just not in mood for chilling around felt bad .. so bad .. I hate being like that .. hatred feeling ~~ everything just doesn't seems right and happy to me .. better shut myself down and have more time to find out .. emoing go away !! can you !! that's what I plead. thinking of more and more incomplete task and things to go on my life such a mess !! things like ..secretary in church thingy, go genting and KL thing, college stupid annoying law, self-esteem thingy, family thingy, future thingy, stranger thingy, money, food thingy. Argh .. just all sudden striking my thoughts .. i hope i just could run away from it .. till every is fine and solve I'm emoing ... I shall chase this feeling go away i can't focus on what I supposed to do ..
tell me ..

No comments: