Monday, March 10, 2008

a trip to BM and my lost day

I don't like the holiday that I spending now. although I have enough time to spend but it was meaningless, and just trying to waste my time, stayed in front of a screen. and hang on the net without a purpose,haiz. I should consider my priority of life do something worthy and can live my life everyday with meaningful.I really should consider and think about what I really want my life to be. if I continue my daily life like these, I will become more and more lazy and not really satisfies with my life like that.that was really bored.
okok.. stop grumbling and find a way or solution.

today go to BM, when I go BM i think of the stranger again, because you are from there.
BM, Bukit Mertajam. not like Penang, not really like penang, not much entertainment I guess.
The reason I go there because I want to accompany my friend to check out for the band HAT.
then although didn't really did the collect information, but we really have a great time together, they are my seniors, and we didn't hang out together that often. so is a friendship's trip.
eat cheap Chicken Rice really cheap.haha ..
and my car already repaired. the bumper was fixes. cost 50 bucks.tomorrow can hang out again.
so tomorrow is a new day again, I have to list down my task and thing I should do tomorrow.

and today have a good conversation with CY. she seems very good and enjoy her holidays.
learn a lot from her, esp her attitude toward her studies and her own improvement. I want to learn from her ... hehex..
tomorrow DEE and joel will come back dee, yeah, kind of miss them, because I used to spent my days with them.and they are my good buddies.

I noticed something, these few day, everybody is talking about the election results. The parliament have change the history. Hope that the authority will continue to work for citizen not only for their own sake. YoHoo ~~ night

this is BM road

1 comment:

Name: Juanita said...

Gal.. good luck for tomolo ya.... =