Saturday, March 8, 2008

doing house chores and worried about the election

watched heroes again and still a bit worried my car and others people car.
luckily, I really loves my mum, she is really kind, I know sometimes, I am not that nice, esp talk on the phone while I'm doing my stuff, and we almost talk through the phone.
Sorry about that, I know I have to be obey and respect my parents.
and others person car was repaired, Phew!! just cost RM 250 for her car only,
and my car really serious damage, going to fix it on Monday.

continue my plan to meet my friends next week, and I knew today I sound bad, I don't feel like talking esp some friend in youth get the 'storm' from me. I knew it, I am really an EMO ~~
Cannot be emotional again, I know I just being self-centered and ruin other people happiness
and finally God let me find him(stranger) that I like, but everyone you really can't fall in love when you first see them, haih. we totally unmatched. y? he is kind of "". whatever, just he is not my type. Thank God maybe we can be friends. let every thing go smooth and natural.
well, next thing I'm worrying is the National Service stuff, I hope I will post the deferment letter and get the approval as soon as possible. Pray for me.yeah .. this week is the third times I ate KFC and I knew I going to put on weight because of chicken !! argh.. kill me .. have go to gym and work out !! I want to lose weight !!

Okay, I'm tired now.no pix for today, hehex. I was busying doing house chores today, and you know what doing house chores is an entertainment. haha, just have a optimistic attitude toward every challenges of our life and you can see the beautiful side of your side, I want to let go the negative thought and attitude and and have a new life, a new strength everday! and I know although this world just left me, HE the almighty will died for me, because of Love. and I'm going to rebuilt and love HIM everyday and Recharge and Renew my spirit and soul. YEAH!!!
LIVE LIKE THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, AND APPRECIATE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYDAY ....

night, everyone .. HAVE A NICE AND BLESSED SUNDAY `~~ yohoo ..



No comments: