Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BE CONTENTED

hello.. I am a blessed girl. however I always blaming and grumbling about my own situation.
This week I have to practice myself to be contented and give thanks to every circumstances around me, rather in hard time or the situation that very hard to cope. I feel miserable sometimes I really feel bad about myself and according to christian's psychology SELF-ESTEEM will ruin a person, I have to stop to think and be contented, because I know where is my strength from.
I am here in this world not a coincidence is GRACE so i'm here, in this world just one ESTHER TEE, so you and I are unique, special. STOP BLAMING MY FAMILY OR MY PAST. have a contented and blessed heart each day, and I am trying to figure out who am I. STOP BEING SELF-CENTERED ..
I really miss my sister, she studying in AUS, now i am just hoping I'll try to left the home and change another environment. not because I hate my home, I just need to explore and really see the world, unprotected by parents .This is my plan, because you know I can cope with a new environment and I love it as well. maybe after 1 year or 2 years i will left to experience my own life to live my own life without being feed by parents or help by others. I need to try how far can I go, just depends the CREATOR and the COUNSELOR and the wisdom that given.
i have to ask, and He got HIS own plan before I was Born. So, no worries .He definitely will make me a way, like HE always did. of course I have to prepare the yield and wait for the rain.

''LET THE WEAK SAYS I"M STRONG'' let the '' POOR say I"M RICH(heart fulfillment)''

No comments: