Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM result

Today wake up, ARGH .. is my spm results day. but actually iy doesn't bother me at all.hehx
why? because i have already prepare my heart for my result. and plan to teach band freshman but hehe I cannot woke up. until 10 something, my mum call " hey, you still at home? what time are you going to get your result." I replied " cheer mum, it does not really bother me, cheer I'll go late after 11:00am" then I rang sui yen and shu ling on the way to school. Erm, they are not that satisfied with their result. CHEer both of u.when I reached school. DAMN I didn't wear graduate T-shirt I cannot get in. see Yin Syn faster please her to give me her shirt and she wait in the toilet.hehe sorry ya.
Then I go in, sign my name and take my file, see my result. no feeling at all. because I expected.
2 A's. in my conscious i just know is passed and I am not in high school anymore and i start my college life. I couldn't change anything right.and I deserved it. I didn't study for the passed. even juliana and Joshua and Lily they all sms me.haha thx for your concern.and I get the result that you all may not wish to your expectation. Ish.. but of course I have a bit regret but not put me into tears of course, I knew that I didn't do well in my SPM and I have to learn from the pass not remember it. right ..
at night having a party in dee's house, her housemate's birthday(Pei wen), is so awkward, because I do not know any of them then they invited my. I just go, help Joe and Dee cook Mash Potatoes. while eating my dinner, receive a call from my betties, SIN YEE, a emergency call and she sound sad. I can't tell you all about what happen. actually I have choir practice tonight, but I really worried her, then speed up my car and drive to her place. sometimes, I really felt sorry with her you know, she is one of mu betties but I didn't give any concern after graduate, SORRY
I have to by your side everything you need me. although I cannot change any situation, but at least she is not alone. I'm really worried, I know what prob I have, you know what, I realized that I didn't give any concern and care to my friends, haiz I feel bad. Sorry to all my friends, I try to change because I really not intention to do that to you all. Just maybe I'm not passive enough. Now Lee Min is on my mind, I didn't contact with her long time ago. how bad I'm right. she is my close friend but ..:(. I try to do hard to be a good friend and a person that my friend need me. but i am failure. haiz ..

okay, stop my crap. and here is some words for my friend who just got their result.
" we cannot change the past but built a legend, create your own history in your future. Pass is passed you cannot do anything you have two choices either you smile and learn from the passed or let the passed become your regret and you feel sorry and sad do not want to face it. You have end the war between your high school academic and your high school life.SO cheer, everyone of us start a new life. do not let the passed burden bothering you. about parents, every parents they LOVE because of LOVE they concern our result because is our own future they want us to have a good future, so if the result piss them off, is alright, is just a moment because you and me are their BELOVED child right? tell them you will work hard and how you going to handle your own future, ok, if some of you really do not like to studies, I belief you all have A GIFT, everyone of us have A GIFT , not only to become a doctor or a lawyer or what professional, but maybe you are a good at athletic and you can become next NICOLE DAVID right? and you have music talent you can become next JAY CHOU or JUstin TIMBERLAKE . everyone of us have a special give, just think and look. What you really good at, somebody can discover it somebody cannot discover their own gift the wholelife and doing the job or thing they didn't like at all, SO CHEER ROAD is you the one to DISCOVER IT , you ARE A pioneer of your life, just what attitude and how you face it."
haih, finish my lecture, take it or left it .. just the words I want to tell my friends that I couldn't meet them or I met adn you have some problems bothering you.
CHEER !! happiness is in our hand just how you face and your view...
HAVE A Nice DAy ..

1 comment:

Fiona said...

heyhey~! heard you came to find me in disted.. sry i guess you cant get thru to me on tha phone cuz i was probably in the library... hey, hang out sometime hmm? =)

p.s get a chatbox!! xP