Wednesday, March 5, 2008

holidays begin .. hooray ..



haiyo .. today exam, damn it I can't finish because we had not enough time.
Can you imagine we have I summarizing, referencing, 2 ouline essays and 1 complete essay. And we have just two hours.

And most of my classmate cannot finish it.

I really freak out, after the exam my buddy gave me some advice, I knew I have to do something on my academic, I cannot studied last minute, or doing last minute preparation.

I was panic and lost control. Because too many thing I have to study, and my own abilities are weak.

And for this sub(writing and referencing) mostly learning English language, and since primary school I was weak on language subject. After the exam, I really shut off myself, moody and soundless.

Then I hang out with my friends instead of go home. We went to gurney drive for dinner then go to Penang Bow but it was full house then LG Bowling, and I didn’t know what the correct technique and I always miss the pint. Although Eric(he is an expert) though me but you know, I am retarded.Then we go KFC then go back to gurney plaza, we planned to watch movie but do not have the mood.But we spent our time in Arcade.

Then go to a pub near sunrise, but the conditions there not so comfortable, then we left. Then go gurney drive, walk along the path. Phew!! Although we didn’t have a good planned, but I really have a good time and I enjoy the time with my friends, especially Fern, she is really a optimistic girl, she is very kind and joyful person, I have learnt a lot from her, and I hope that we can know each other more. Yeah, and Van Dee, the girl I mentioned before. Now three of us always stick together.

Virgin, one of my friends, he always like to tease us, I know he is a thoughtful person, shy haha i knew it virgin. OK..and Eric, he is the most quite among us, but he is kind and soft-hearted. Last, Joel, Dee’s bf, same, he also nice to me and Van Dee of course. I glad that to I know this bunch of friends. You know when u meet someone, or get know your friends, is not a coincidence you know.

So, start my new semester resolutions, and the first resolution is I want to forget you and let your image in my mind faded day by day.

These are some pic we snap today you all can refer to my friendster .. night









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OI!!!!.... i was there... but not even one picture that have me in it.... evil est!!!...