Friday, March 7, 2008

My day and a tragedy

Drive to Batu Ferringhi alone and have some leisure time myself, just me alone.
Sometimes I have to have some quiet time for reading and think of my life and the thing I had done and The thing I haven't do
I was sitting outside the coffee beans. The weather is so great, the sun nor too hot or too grime.
order a large mocha latte. wow, the biggest size of drink I had never order before. While I was sitting and reading my book. I had learn and I have to practice the optimistic attitude toward every circumstances in my life and appreciate everything and give thanks for your appearance and who you are. Because everyone of us are special and unique, just like the TV series
" heroes"I watched, everyone has their own gift and to serve and use it wisely upon others.

my stationary and big latte





the beautiful weather outside CB








ok .. start my tragedy, this was my 10th times hit on my car and hit on others car as well.
you know right, if you had an accident, you can't remember what you did just now and just come the ~bang~. I really can't recall back what was happened, whether is my fault or the other person mistake, but i knew This absolutely was my fault, because I hit on his back bumper, and my car crumble, and yeah I hit on a HONDA car again. Luckily, my parents didn't screw me badly, I think they already get used to it. They know I drive recklessly and I'm a impatient driver. Hiah, making trouble again.When I will start to drive carefully and secured??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks professor howdy..
and I thank God for the comment from you.. really helps a lot.
GOd Bless !