Sunday, March 9, 2008

BLOG ABOUT ONE OF MY FRIEND JACk..

Haih, today jack really piss me off, sometimes I really don't understand him although we were friends since ages ago.Meaning of friends doesn't calculate on time but on time to understand and care about their needs. What he did really disappoint me, why? because he is my friend, and I feel like all of us seems like not important for him. Oh, what he think?? It couldn't make any sense.All of us was so worried and keep calling and keep asking.. and what we deserved? A Call that no one answer, and wait for a text message that he won't reply.
and actually I have two choices first I keep continue contact him, ask him the reason why? or second I can just ignore. Me not the only one he treat us like these, like Lily, junia, Joshua and we all are his friend and he just ignore us without saying anything, we try to call him like 20 miss call and text message him. But I feel like i'm just being kaypo, sick of it!! it is not the first time, what is his problems? Act like he won't care, does he know what friends really for..we have to respect each other not trying to ignore their miss call and sms.
haih. okay finish all the BULL SHIT. okay

if Jack you see this, this is what I want to say, give your friends some respect not just try to let go everything without saying a word.just think about this, should you give your friend some respect and think about it actually what friendship meant for you. although we are not your parents or family, but friend(jack), YOU MEANT A LOT for all of us(joshua, junia, adrian, and everyone of us) don't try to escape or ignore everything, think about how we feel.

and jack ''SORRY" if I have written something offensive..
LEFT IT OR TAKE IT ..i'm not trying to mad at you.. we always there beside you and try to consider and pray what is really love for you.CHEER !! still bro and sis right ?=> .

No comments: