Thursday, March 27, 2008

confused and high school trip

woke up in the morning today, kind of lazy and sluggish because I didn't slept well last night.
HOWEVER,Today kind of happy, because have a reason. Wahkaka...is a secret. really brighten my days, and make me happy the whole day. wow, unbelievable right, either I do not believe that.
go to Disted to pick up my buddies, dear PHEY and SHU LING. miss them for a week already.
Go back to high school, different feeling and different position.
sometimes, I do realize that I am different. Maybe this is call growth.haiz. really recall my previous time, on the field, in the classroom, at the canteen.sob sob. tears..that is the placed since I was toddler I went to nursery then kindergarden then primary sch then high school. I won't forget this place which shape me and nurture me. although there are many things happen there like band or conflict between me and teachers or with friends. But these was the memory that unforgotable.
there was life right? so look forward and give thanks and appreciate that what I had Before.
erm.. and I really like beautiful scene and view like sky and beach anything about the natural.
I like to see and captured the


the scene in the afternoon.
m.



phey and me


this is the real snap, they came to gurney Food Loft Today..
wow. so excited but I didn't snap a photo with them.


1 comment:

Chin Fern said...

Who are the two person in the last photo? aiyo.