Thursday, March 13, 2008

normal .

Today woke up at 9:00am, again I have agree to teach the freshman however I break my promise again, Oops,Sorry about that Mong Hui I knew yesterday you weren’t angry just talk softly and ask my why. But sorry I don’t know what am doing and what I supposed to do.

Afternoon drive to NENE’s house meet dear Phey and Ling, hub hub so glad to meet them.

Wow and Ling drive her Avanza I guess, you are great man, the car is so big and gigantic and you never hit before. Yipee.. awesome gathering and crapping and I promised that I’ll meet them every Thursday, and you know what the funniest conversation today is Phey have to find a boy friend to kill her time and she said I have to find one to kill my time. Please, ha ha it I won’t really care to have boyfriend a not as long as I enjoy single and I am free.

Watched spider wick today and kind of disappointed because my friend and I plan to watch AH LONG.haih, GP full of sec and high school student aiyoyoyo. Headache I really don’t like to see many people I don’t feel like hanging around the mall. Fish, AIKS .. next week I am still having my holidays and the LALALA and BENG will not exist in the mall anymore.

And drink liquid drink at ****, after I had try some sip, I start feeling to sleep and a bit blur and I have to drive.Kind of suffering, my head a bit dizzy and I just sleepy. Ha ha, and I think Dee was drunk already because I keep pass the drink for her, and she start to freak out and say something that was very weird.

I noticed that these few days I hang out until late at night is really bad that I go back late.

No comments: