Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A sudden and A phone call

stayed in dee's house yesterday night chat and crap with my friends until 5am this morning, and crap! I didn;t slept at all the whole night. I got a sad news, and that ruin me and Dee's mind, my friend JOEL, is not going to continue for the 2nd Semester because he needs to go to Aus, is too haih, I stunned.I can't help dee or Joel. because is unpredictable and out of our control. Cheer, be optimistic toward the problem and look forward.
i'm so worried, really, and she don't feel like eating, and she seems so lost, I wish I could help.
as a friend just stay beside and stare without action, I'll hope I always by my friend side during their hard time, when they need a pair of hand or ears, at least they are not the only one in this world, they are not lonely/ although I can't help or everything seems to be out of control but at least they have to know, love is everywhere,even a smile from a stranger, it melts my heart,
make me warm.
after get back home, really exhausted, I need to SLEEP, my mind ain't working.
having my nice dream, Sudden, a call and a cried sound from Junia:'' ESTHER, my car gone, stolen by someone", ''where are you right now, I will pick you up, just calm down first.''
wow, this really a shocked news, I quickly changed and speed up my car.
now, everything settled down, thank God.
stop my posting and I have to sleep right now, tomorrow have to wake ot 5:30am

No comments: