Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tired really exhausted

this scene is real, not copy and paste...
elder and pastor praying



this is real shot ..


you all should try to go to beach and see the sunrise, I did! it was AWESOME and AMAZED. wow I will post up my pic lately. WOW ! is really wonderful, see the, we went there this really early morning 6:30am, and because it is a village, have boat's, raft wow. I love IT ! but th e beach is quite dirty and polluted. I love the scene, I enjoy the natural scene, it really.. indescribable ..



last couple of days, woke up at 5:00am for the morning prayer meeting. although, I have to woke up in the early morning, made me really tired. But I knew drawing nearer is the most important so by sacrificed some of my sweet sweet bedtime. Now I am sitting here, my heart really tired and my eyes are going to shut. But something really makes me worried, My dearest friend. I can't be with her now, I feel bad, but my mind is going to stop functioning.
Tomorrow, I will be energetic and have to plan my weekly resolutions. I will start my new semester having 4 sub and 1 lan sub the schedule is really pact and not really have my own sweet time like the last semester.
I must have some quiet time tomorrow morning and rearrange my mind and thought and reset my goals. Because my life now kind of mess up and I do not time really rest well.

and now is 8:01 pm i'm going to bed, night! I need to rest!

1 comment:

Blessed Kierran said...

hey esther!!!
i mis u so much!!
hehe how's life??
long time din c u d,
anyways good luck in everything u do
God bless you!

~xiuying~