Tuesday, March 11, 2008

QueensBAy

HAd my lunch in Little Cottage with Dee and Joel, yeah, meet them again, because they went back to Alor Setar last weekends and miss them. hehe.

Today hang out to QB and watch 10000 BC, this movie was meaningful, not only love story but this is about a story about a guy he is very fear to face the giant he has no faith at all but finally he become a brave man and lead a whole group of people. this give me a lesson, you do not know your dark side and your own inner power. and you definitely cannot see your future before you go through it. So, the main actor is a heroes and He go through every step with courage and brave he will see the every step he counts is a way to victory.

Today go shopping yeah, but I don't understand today is weekday but QB is crowded. HaIz, I don't like to go out and see a lot of people out there. SIEN ! ruin my mood. HAih. but is ok I still buy a few cheap stuff. I bought a red jacket(RM 25) and 2 sleeveless shirt(RM 18) . cheap right.
we stay in FOS for 2 hours i guess, trying some shirt because is Buy 1 free 1. Aduh! worth!

No comments: