Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Authentic

I have always asking for an authentic friendship. All shallow talks, greetings, artificial politeness makes me wonder "Is he/ she my friend????" I do not how to answer that ...........
People tends to wear masks to keep their guard up..... I'd just learn and understood the meaning in it right now......... pathetic....I've noticed I am under that categories too ...Is that a necessity ???? all the shallow talks, artificial pretending to be nice, wearing a mask where you want others to see ... Are all those necessary in real life??? finally, since after I graduated from high school, right now I've learn that everyone tend to act as if everything is rosy in their life, why ??........ is that a choice or that is a must to act like that ?
All I know is that all these attitudes are the death of a real friendship .......
All i know is that if I am seeking for an artificial friendship just making myself to feels good or looking good by wearing a mask that I don't even know who am I, I rather to find for a true friendship.
I'm still learning to express myself to friend, no matter are the hurts, fears, worries..
"open your heart to trust and you'll experience an authentic friendship "........
Given a chance to let my friends walk intside my lil world, that's the reason I become a blogger .

1 comment:

Juliana said...

u'll always have true friends in church though :)