Sunday, July 19, 2009

unpleasant moment


life is so fragile ...... so brutal ...... vulnerable .......
currently many things especially disease and sickness intrude into my family members
especially something big like cancer ......the 4th phase I guess .
Suddenly I fear of death and sickness .....
I fear that people around me would just leave .. or I would just left ....and that's it ......
haih .....life is just like flower.......
I think the flower would give thanks everyday saying :
" Thank God I'm still alive, I still can gasp a breath that you given."
It's because of grace ......it make me want to lurve God annd myself even more .....


p.s:" I've never seen my father sigh for so long ..... and upset .....he never look so pathetic before. No matter what happen do not lose hope, dad"
no matter what everything is beautiful in its time .. i hope i could be optimism ...

No comments: