Tuesday, July 21, 2009

friendship .. some are on the board .. some are not

after cooling down after conflict ...i am blaming myself again ..friendship might be significant or nothing .. .....I think it means something for me in friendship when my friend see my needs and give courage or need to help... I don't want a beneficial friendship .. I am not a parasites ...........the true friend will seriously touch your heart ..... not through how many times you guys have been hanging out or how much you all spend time ...... An authentic friendship touch your heart .... through how they make you feels ... the sincere side of them ....... just like a child simply trusting and give what they have in their hands ....... ............... friendship is no like before you are leaving.. give you a last farewell at the airport.. or they came in your farewell party have a shallow talk ..... but you do not presence in any part in their memory ...... is about heart to heart touching ....... I've learn from someone who don't appreciate friendship ... I could see how lucky I am now at least I know who my true friends are ......I am not a "friendship devotee" however I gotta learn how to become one ...

No comments: