Friday, July 17, 2009

I should do something

everytime when I watched one cantonese drama, I would think of my siblings ....
sometimes I do really get upset wonder why she want to start a new life there ...
struggling ........family pressure thing and I got my own dream to pursue summore ......
sometimes i just wonder what's next for me ??? isn't family or I could be self-fish for once ...
i would tend to hide from problem ..the truth about mine future and family thing...I know my mum and dad is not that young anymore .... I can't just go and pursue what I want and left all my mom hard work and just go like my sister ..............although I don't have a big dream .. all I hope in my entire life is just .... go and explore .......
I really miss those time three of us keep fighting, chasing each other around the house, shouting at each other and my mum would just said :" keep fighting see who are the one die first " .. ahhahaaha .. its really not easy to have three girls in house ....... especially we are loud .. extrovert !!!!!

who will know what kind of person you would become next time ....sometimes i felt like doing something for the family ..... sometimes would love myself more than family ......
I am changing, everyone does ..........one thing I am very sure of ......" I am a blessed child..growing up in this "TEE " family, God has given me more than enough "

3 comments:

Juliana said...

growing up isnt easy huh.. u'll face a time when the whole family depend on u for economical support.. that's when pressure comes..
so for now, have fun!

Unknown said...

yeah .........growing up seriously not easy !! NOt easy at all !! sometimes you just hope some of the moment could just fast forward ..... or some moment to pause there ........ haih .. so no choice live on !

Juliana said...

its not easy, but everyone else passed through the same thing and u can do it too!
hey u're only 19 and u're thinking so much already.. chill man!