Monday, July 27, 2009

Ownership

antique, classic, vintage
I really really like this

when we fond with something
no matter is object or people
doesn't mean that we have to own it ....

I am still learning this philosophy which I just thought of ...........
which since i was young .. My mum she is really kind that everytime when we struggling with choosing item and ask for her opinion , she would answer us" buy it if you like it " so have two different effect : as for my elder sister would buy things that she really really really love that object no matter how much it cost and she won't regret after that and as for me I will buy according to my emotion, maybe at that point of time I really like it without any hesitation I would just buy,,,,However when that object belong to me , become mine.... find that :" nothing so great anymore, so what's next?? " ......... haih ... seriously I find that I was so bad and so spoilt, gotta change. I think this philosophy of life applicable when we facing various choices and struggling with making decision. we kill, sweat, tears to get something that we want ... so what ????????? does it really satisfied you, or it make you a more greedy person that ask for more .......



current status: fatigue, tiring
word for the day: OVERCOME
unstoppable genre: JAZZY ..


No comments: