Wednesday, July 22, 2009

you are not alone ...


right after exam ....here's holidays .....after exam .. everyone would say party time ...
but now I don't feels like socialize ......I just want to have time for myself ...don't feels like having any interaction with anyone.. don't feel like talking, don't feel like smiling ...just numb and stone expression on my face ..... doing couples of thing alone ..don't pick up any call .. don't reply any message .. is just simple "mine" day ......
while wandering around, heard this song :" You are not alone" byMJ ..
My face put on a smile =)
I know I am alone but I am not feeling cold inside..I just want some space for myself
. Have sometime just for yourself .... yourself alone
You'll in love with that feeling trust me ...
" You are not alone, I am here with you " ...MJ

3 comments:

Juliana said...

thats wat i did last week. go around penang island all by myself. i enjoyed it..

Unknown said...

Yea .... I enjoy that .. sometimes wonder until butterworth and then take ferry back . next time we should wonder until ipoh or Kl

Juliana said...

I almost wanted to go on to the ferry that day! cos i was just in front of it! But i didnt dare to. XD
It's still not wise to wander around a place that we're not familiar..