Saturday, July 4, 2009

immortal

desire ........ is just like a flower, it have thorn we might hurt ourselves.
after all the fulfillment.. the flower dying... are desires all you ever wanted ??
nothing is immortal ......... beauty, desires, fulfillment ..........it never last .....

Frustration, exclusive workload, pressure it could make me to become a person who did not embrace gratitude for everything, I could say I don't like it .........and I hate myself being like that
when I kept whining, I'll miss some beautiful and glooming moment ....
All i could do it is pray and try to analyze what are those thing get on my nerve so easily and the reason why ..........
I mustn't whine and get ready, get set, and go !!!!
sometimes i don't understand what am I striving for and keep searching .........
to where? .... desires, anger is that important anymore ??


Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: