Friday, July 24, 2009

simple


today still mine day, wake up in the morning finally could see the cloud .clearly clean skies, Uhhmmm so nice .. So decided to take public transport alone !!!! Let's go take bus !!! I plan to take bus then got to penang hill ..but I think I was at the wrong terminal and I don't know what is the num to go to penang hill..... so just stop wherever I like ..... maybe many people would say I'm crazy. but when I am alone and really emotional , I won't think so much, I just go. I still have to learn to take photos of stranger with consent...I afraid if I take candid it will offended themThanks to the bus uncle, actually I don't have small change .. I gave him 10 bucks expected him to give me back the changes, but he don't accept and ask me what are the small coins I have, I just have 50 cents instead of RM1.......so he accepted it. when I wanna off the bus I still remember he smile and wave to me .... Awwww... I really like to talk to stranger like that. Seriously when I am alone, I discover the human nature more. Occupation, culture, human behavior, way of communication, reaction. The unique and different side of human nature. I really afraid of taking their portraiture .... I realized that human tend to judge and have strong self-awareness when we first saw stranger . however, every time when I met stranger, they are rarely harmful or bad people .. I strongly trust that in everyone heart lives an angel.
Now sitting at a coffee shop reading and posting blog .... really like my life man .. freedom....leisure.... except the interruption from the construction noise seriously that really annoyed me .... GAGAGAGAAAGAG.... so decided to come out from the house .. so actually I actually can't stay at home like a good girl do .... GOOD DAY.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Somehow I like this post.. I started to have different thoughts and I see things differently since internship.. It's nice to enjoy our life this way..

Unknown said...

Yea .. !! good to hear that ....Life is more than work and pursuing your goal ..Take a look around =)