Thursday, July 16, 2009

Click the time




when we were small we always chasing after "time" hope that we want to get older that time ..
do you still remember .. sometimes is really hard to find the leaf behind memory because we concentrate on what we are chasing right now ...
let's think about that, what I chasing after is that important ..???
when we are young .. we keep asking " what's now.. what's next ??"
when we are getting much more elder.. we probably would ask " what for ??"
when you wake up every morning, time has already slipped away without noticing.
all the priority currently seems so precious and important ..
especially you chasing after ... yea I agree that when I am still young ..
accept challenges, make the most I could be, self-discover...
think back yesterday, the year before, the past ....
i discover not only time has slipped away, but something more important I'd miss ....
A time where i should say my gratitude ..a time where I should lend a hand ..
a time for others, a time for ministry....a time to learn more ....
no body could chased back yesterday, what we could do is just about today.. the next minute and tomorrow ..
make the most you can today, for the family, friends, companion .. because of we've missed that out is hard to go back ... your beloved mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, sister,childhood friend bestfriend would definately accept your excuses " BUSYNESS " .. because love covers all.......... without judgement they would just be considerate and thoughtful ......
now I am still young, but I've always remind myself ......don't live a self-centered life chasing after emptiness..gather moments .. not gather fame and money .......

No comments: