Friday, April 17, 2009

SHooooo

Everthing would change just a flash of our eyes
every fast ...
no matter in a good way or bad way . that would never be the same every day
especially the way you feeling someone ...
you probably would find that the someone around you might not be the same like what you expected ... or your own perception to view someone ......
this kind of changes nothing bad .. is just a chance for me to get to know ...
Oo .... I have wrong perception towards her .. She is genuine like that ..
friend, I could say imp in every part in my life ..
However The most imp is that ..
I should know what could be change . and what could NOT be change
I should accept someone for reacting like that, because is just her ...
It might be different , but as long it doesn't affect our friendship ..
just Accept who she is ........
let myself accept the way she is
let me accept the things that couldn't change

No comments: