Friday, April 17, 2009

The main main problem


The biggest enemy is "me"
finally I realized what is the reason of stumble, the reason of nervous, the reason of failure.
Actually is something that we want it the most, to hold on tide of our pride and faith
I've always want to do this, want to do that .. by saying I want it .. but did my heart really meant it ? Did i really make the most !! Did I really try my very very best? Did I really strive for the stuff i wanted the most ..... That's why in my lifetime . I've always floating on the water and bitting around the bushes. Now I realized how much pride could cost.. How important a pride is .. to gain back pride with a confidence and the faith that always chain on you .. No matter what ....
You'll keep believing who you are and what you capable of .. and what you don't capable of and go and strive for it !! Out of sudden, I just woke up .. really a wake up call that made me realized what would be a main reason I am not that persistent ....... because of I don't have the confident and faith to believe .........believing that through everything 100% of faith would make the thing the most. I'd always hesitating and shaken my goals because of myself ..My unbelief ... I've always doubted and find crappy excuses for the "shite" happen .. How could I just realized it now .. Is the faith I lack the most .. And i needed the most .........no matter in what way, family, dream, service, academic ......... Faith come first and then yourself .. faith is come with works without doubting ....... Faith .. shoot for the moon ....... which means made impossible nothing .......

No comments: