Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am so in love with this song !! I think I get over d !! every time listen to Lee Hom's song would think of joshua ong, the funny guy that would say :" my friend said my voice just like lee Hom" OKie !! But joshua really has a brilliant voice which you would never know when you look at his small tiny size.

ok so current thinking :
Let every season pass and never look back
Don't matter how many people still playing on your head
Or how you have been doing for the last season
every day could be a brand new day
Let go something that you should
and hold on the virtue, principle, lesson learn from mistake that you.
chain faith on my neck.
For me some memory that I don't want the most I chose to leave it behind. say to myself:" let's go move on", the new scenery is heading forward !!

No comments: