Friday, April 24, 2009

Pursuit of happiness


A brilliant song .. jn an odd composition .. 5/8 counts in a bar.
Lyrics written saying my current mood ..
mine translation a bit cacat ..

My desired happiness
Defray for love
Defray for live
Why and what I am toiling for
I clearly recorded the details
With my own eyes
Find a way in my own dreams

When the time I need to search for a way
I shall not kept silence, I would ask a way heading towards my dream

I didn’t know the speed
To fit in the changing pace of the world
Life is just like waiting patiently for creation of a clay

My happiness is on the way
Dream, Goal, imagination, crazy fantasy
I just want to persist every steps that I’ve taken
Though there would be disappointment along my way
Life is just like a piece of cloth I’d choose
Happiness
My desired happiness is not under control
Happines
My desired happiness is on

No comments: