Friday, April 3, 2009

The fool of me

I am not in the mood !! Do you know what girl's would do when she is not in the mood and so pissed because she can't find a simple cheap flatttssss in a mall !!!
finally guess what I'd bought .. A 100 bucks stupid non-branded Laptop sleeve case !!! haih, smack me !! please do it .. verbally or action per se !! ok and now I AM REGRETTING !!!
100 bucks, at the moment i' ve decide to buy it .. I don't know that IT"S NOT WORTH !!
Currently rethink again, 100 bucks I could do a alot
adding another 80 bucks I could buy HUGO XY which I wanted the most
with 100 bucks are my weekly expenses
100 bucks I could SAVE IT IN MY BANK and gain INTEREST !!
haih, so next time I better don't bring cash for shopping, just buy what I really need!
I am such a unwise consumer. In other words, stupid consumer.
Shite happens, economy shite happens ..
never mind we have to spend so that the economy would one day rise again. (* grin)

No comments: