Thursday, April 30, 2009

KAMSIAH ~

Superb !!! YES !!! hahahahahaha tomorrow will be 30th
Just now my mom walks in my room and give me extra money for MAY !!!
My goodness so touch ..........muacksss!!!
Thank God.. I think she knows that I need a pair of Converse Shoes (because my old sneaker shoes already broken) ..and a Adidas Cap !!
sadly .. I don't think I gonna use the money for Converse, i think I would just take my shoe for the cobbler ...and I don't think the adidas cap is what I really need ...
see ~~~~ finally bad girl gone good !!!
actually I am happy not because of the extra money ... indeed it is because
I felt that my mum know my needs .. And she is a thoughtful women ..
and I'd just asked for once ....only once that I told her :" mom, my shoes broken already"
I didn't said I need a new one ......
i think I am quite fine with coping with money right now ~~ I mean this month (april)

Haih ....but I think I am not a good girl at home la
TADA ! this month got extra bill for my parents ..
extra phones bill from me
and extra summons !!!!!!
and extra worries when I've always comes back late at night ...
Haih ... I am such a ungrateful and unthoughtful daughter .....=(

No comments: