Monday, April 6, 2009

making sense ? I don't really into it


I am still skeptical to this "Horoscope thingy " , but i found it funny.
Isn't the people around the world would have the same characteristic that match with the description of the horoscope thing ...
haha funny,
AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water

Trustworthy.(i'm, but not responsible)
Attractive(absolutely nope).
Great kisser(No comment).
One of a kind(yea i think I am weird),
loves being in long-term relationships(absolutely correct, relationship is just meant for marriage).
Can be clumsy at times but tries hard(yea !! I just don't understand just can't kick off the clumsiness).
Will take on any project. (erm.. yea impossible is nothing)
Proud of themselves in whatever they do. (kinda,enjoy achievement right)
Messy, and unorganized(yes!!my room is just a mess). Procrastinators(yes!!).
Great lovers, when their not sleeping(???).
Extreme thinkers. (yea,i would think a lot a lot no matters what)
Loves their pets usually more then their family(nope. my nostrial sensitive to fluffy animal).
Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. (yes !! because I am just kinda slow, and my friends alway lost their patience)
Unpredictable(maybe, surprise !).
Will exceed your expectations(most of the time)
Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.
(no comment)

No comments: