Sunday, April 26, 2009

Make it Happen

Now sitting on my table guess what it is Clean ~~~~ although blamed my maid for cleaning my stuff without any consent .. but look ~ the disaster study table has become neat and tidy without any stain and I gotta rearrange my stuff... i just felt like writing a post right now !!
i am a person who would get happy and satisfied very easily ...watch a significant movie, crave some thing for my mouth sake, reading inspiring quotes
BUt i am also a person who is very very emotional .. a non-verbal body language of a person could makes me thinks into very very deep of philosophy and psychological thought ..
when i am having a really really hard moment .. I would not pick up any phones call .. even when my parents call ..I just wanted to be alone. .
Sometimes I really sick of the mood swing stirred my emotion and is kinda hard for me to overcome ...
Some people would thinks that I am a mean person, i knew that sometimes I would just utters which others don't want to hear .. or some words really offensive .. but i am a person who can't hide my feeling or kept some straight forward comment ..
I would just burst it out .. i think sometimes don't measure others by using our own vision ..
Sometimes I express how I felt .. in a right manner .. it could build up something ... not necessary
i think words are neutral .... just the way how we received it and decode it ... .. I just say what I wanted to say . One thing very funny, the words that I expressed it out .. it did not save in my memory anymore .. Sometimes it could be offensive, which I don't recalled what i did .. but the victim could remember for a lifetime. That's something really bad .. but my intention not harmful i guess..and for the victim ..a word for you guys "Take it or leave it ", you could that you'r a victim but for me I am just telling you want you don't want to hear ..it might be somethings that you know but you can't be truthful to yourself...........so i think straightforward is one of my virtue.the lesson I've learned currently is be have faith in who I am and have faith in Christ .
No matter what happen do not lose hope .........
faith is the virtue that I don't want to give up on ..


No comments: