Saturday, February 21, 2009

when is the time

today my friend asked me
"where is your ultraman"
because we've been chatting about relationship thingy he is always be the one to concern
"Not the show time yet ?? " i replied
I really think when would be the time?
i think maybe that would be unexpected and full of surprises
just like ultraman would just appear anytime on the screen, and all of us would know
"he surely would come"
i think I shall do something worth and meaningful before it actually started screening ..

this couples of day actually I gradually force myself to stop the thought
I think now the baloon on my hand
I've already let go ... 40 %
I am not going to chase anymore
it would just make me feel like a fool
indeed, sometimes I would think
"would I regret that I let go without any afford done?"
don't know sometimes i would just fall into dilemma ....
hold on the thread or just leave it ?

No comments: