Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I want for birthday !! look and buy it


my birthday is about 10 minutes more
actually nothing special about birthday,
what special is about people
where they place you in their heart
I'm not glad that tomorrow is my birthday

what make your birthday special, is not the DATE !!
is you and the special bond between you and others.
birthday is about others ..touched by them

Today, I'm touched by the people around me
i'm glad that I'm in their mind and heart.
They remember me, they care!
especially today went out with two group of people
some buddies they asked me to pick something that I want
or ask what I want for gift
actually i want to tell you guys that
the heart of remembrance and care
actually worth than the gift
you guys are my best gift ever
every one around me is the best gift ever.
so don't ask me what I want
I want is something from inside
the love from the bottom of your heart is what I ever wanted
not just birthday, is a whole life thingy
Gift is not from birthday, is from how a person make you feel
be honest I'm not a person that lack material stuff
what I need is just you and your existance in my heart
and of course my presence in yours too =)
a gift and wishes from the heart

No comments: